Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cockle Doodle MOOOOOOO

Fisrt of all, thanks for the comments from yesterday! It is fun to hear all of your pregnant stories! I want to see pictures off all of you! he he! Just to answer some questions, I am 5'2... and a half {it counts alright?!?!}. With my son I gained 40 pounds! I was freaked about it at the time, but it all worked out, so this time around I am really not worried about the weight thing. Probably should be, but, I am have too much fun just enjoying being pregnant! Ok on to the goodies!

Manda has a new kit in the stores today. A collab with Wetfish designs called Cockle Doodle Moo! It's so stinking adorable. There is a whole file of little animal friends, they are my fav! Here is what the whole kit looks like~
I didn't have any farm pictures, but scrapped with the animal elements anyway, they are too cute! If you like these LO's check out the QP album Manda has up for sale as well, you'll find these in there!

Check out this kit at DSS or DSI

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol... there are NO pix of me pregnant! lol Fortunately for me, and probably for others, taking pix of the 'bump' was not 'in'.