Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh Santa!


I have a new kit to in the stores today and I am so excited to show it to you! It is a Christmas kit called Oh Santa! And I love it! This kit is HUGE! This huge kit includes 16 Papers, an alpha, and 54 elements including
2 Packages
2 Brackets
1 Brad
1 String of Lights
1 Envelope
1 Santa and Sleigh
5 Flowers
1 Heart
1 Set hung Stockings
2 Journal Strips
1 Letter to Santa
1 Mail Box
2 Mittons
2 Paper Ornaments
7 Ribbons
1 Santa
3 Glitter Splats
2 Scallop Frames
5 Snowflakes
1 Snowman
1 Stamp
2 Lace
2 Stockings
3 Stings
2 Tags
1 Tree
Here are a few LO by my CT, they are AMAZING as always~
DE~
JULIx2


ELLAYx2

Here is what it looks like in it's entirety, isn't it cute? You can get this kit at STS or GS
Of course I have a little freebie for you! You can snag it here and let me know if you like it! I'll be back tomorrow with more CT stuff and another freebie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Susan said...

Very, very pretty. I love the holly, especially. Thank you!