Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh Santa Freebie!

I have a fun little Christmas Freebie for you today! It is a Gift Tag set I made with Oh Santa! Before I get to the freebie, I forgot to show you this great LO by Manda from my CT. Isn't it great?
Here is what the kit looks like! So much fun! You can get it at STS or GS
And here is what the gift tags look like! Aren't these fun? They are 8.5 X 11, so you can easily print them from home! I am printing these my self today, got some presents to wrap! Yay! I love Christmas! Get your freebie HERE
Leave some love if ya like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.