Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy iNSD!!!

Have you checked out the challenge a day thread at STS??? We are doing a challenge a day and it is sooo fun! Here are a few of my LO~
Recipe challenge, using On the Ice by Nibbles Skribbles~
Use a photo mask in your LO(I love masks) Kit is Girls are Yucky by designs by Lili and Photo mask is by me (on sale right now for just a buck :)
This one was a fun one, use pictures to cover most of your LO. I used Halloween Town by Miss Erin {on sale at Gingerscraps!}
And here was todays, a color challenge! It was hard. Pick your favorite color {mines pink}, find out what it means {of the many definitions, I chose Friendship}, then find out the complementary color {green} and scrap a LO with it. Whew. Sounds daunting, but it was fun. Here is what I came up with {kit is Glee by Shell Bell}
Hope your having a great day of shopping and fun!
And Kim from my CT has graciously made a Qp for you! You can snag it HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 08 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

GlitterQueen said...

Thanks so much, this is really pretty!