Monday, January 12, 2009

LO's and a SS

Well hello, hello! Lots going on today!!! I have something from each of my CT's. so first off~
We are having another SS at Ginger Scraps tomorrow! Hope to see you all there!
And here is a LO I did with the gorgeous Magenta Sky by PiggyScraps.
Isn't my niece Brenna a doll?
And, Nicole has a new freebie kit for you guys! It's called Love Notes and you will love it!
Go leave these ladies some much appreciated love!
Also, I had someone ask how long it takes me to do LO's. Well it depends... If I am starting from scratch, usually a couple of hours (I am a perfectionist). If I have it mapped out in my head (this is generally why I can't sleep at night) then maybe only 30-45 mins. I would say an hour average. Sometimes though, it can take days!!! But, that is why I lOVE digital, so easy to just leave off some where if you need a little break. No huge messes:)

One more thing... Lots of you have started downloading my kits (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!)
so if anybody would like to show off the LO's done with my stuff, please email me, I would love to put it on the blog. Don't be shy... I know your out there! ( ulrich.stephanie@gmail.com )

No comments: