Sunday, January 18, 2009

CT LO's

Hello! Hope the start of your week is spectacular! The ladies I CT for have been busy! Just check out all the eye candy I have for you! First up is a great kit called Happy Chocolate by Piggy Scraps. This is a great kit for anybody, boy or girl. I especially like it for baby stuff. But here is what I created with it! Look at all that snow!
She also has another new kit called Not Quite Vintage Blossoms. I love this kit. I especially love what I created with it. Aren't my mom and I cuties? And guess what? Both of these kits are ON SALE right now, so you had better go pick these up while they're cheap!
And lastly, Nicole has a new and funky kit starting called Pirate Princess. It's quite the kit and posed quite the challenge for me! I have no girly/piratey pictures, so I used a few I had snapped of myself for a game of truth or dare. What a goof!

2 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

I really like your This is me page. Very cute!

Jeni Pelletier said...

Love what you did with PiggyScraps kits!!!
I especially love the Vintage blossom one, I had seen that earlier on her website, but didn't really know what I could do with it. But you worked wonders! AND now it's on sale!