Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Almost Valentine

Hello! I am so glad that you all are loving Punk Rock Princess! It is one of my fav's and goes right along with my personality! 
Well, the fabulous Piggy Scraps has a beautiful new kit out called Almost Valentine. I fell in love with this kit. I have a few previews of the kit. My absolute favorite element were these cute buttons. Look at the detail.

You can get this kit here.
Check out the LO I did with it. I can't believe my baby was once that small! Isn't he so cute?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw your CT Call, and wanted to double check what your email address was? It was kind of hard to tell on ad you had there, so I just wanted to make sure I got it right! I love your work! You do a great job! Thanks!

breanne
btaphotography@hotmail.com