Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Treat

Hello Scrappers! For the Sunday Treat today, I thought I would try something a little different. Today I am offering a CU folded ribbon that I made the other day. I always like finding CU items to help the design process a little bit. So, here you are.  CU Folded Ribbon
Also, here is a sneak peek into what's coming this week. This is from my CTM Melissa. She did a great job. I haven't finished my page yet (opps) and Mandi's internet is acting up, so hopefully you will get more eye candy later! Make sure you stop by tomorrow, I'm giving this kit away a little differently... 



3 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

hey Steph... You soooo need to add an email adder thing so I can sign up to get your posts. Look at you all busy and what not with a cute kit... I'm gonna have to stop back by and grab those... love the sand paper/mat.

I wanted to leave you some <3 on your LO for Nicole - post it! :)

Shelly said...

Thanks! This is great!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for the great folded ribbon!