Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Word Art and some News!

Hey everyone! Here is a WO I made with brushes and a wire font. It is pretty versatile and will fit it with most fall page color schemes! The white part isn't in the download, I had to save it that way to make a preview. Don't worry, I have more WO coming, I've just been busy learning all the fun stuff I can make and give you guys ;D Download this WO here
Also, I have some fun news to share with everybody. If you look to the right you will see a new blinkie.... See it? Yup, I am now officially on a CT. How great it that? I am so excited to be working with Nicole. She creates great things. Click on her blinkie and check her out. I will regularly be showcasing LO from her kits and probably a few QP's and WO's and blog backgrounds and all sorts of fun stuff.  It should be fun, so stay tuned folks!

PS. I just checked the link for the WO and the picture in the Download looks weird, but the download comes out fine.

1 comment:

Bunderson Family said...

These are good! I am impressed. I am going to have to try some of your stuff......I am not too smart at these kinds of things!!
Have Fun!
Jen