Monday, October 20, 2008

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Hey snappy scrappers! I have a new Blog LO for you! I know I promised another fall LO, and I have one made, but for some reason, it keeps uploading the wrong size with photobucket. So as soon as I figure that out, I will be posting it. But, until then, you should be excited about the new LO! It was made from a kit called Banana Split by Nicole, the gal I CT for. It is a super cute kit and all you people with little girls will find lots of use with it!! Check it out.



Here is the direct link. Just see my first blog LO post to see how this works.

 http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr292/stephulrich115/bananasplit.jpg

You can download the header here. Make sure you check Nicole's blog today for the elements to Celebrate. I am going to be posting some QP's for this kit also, to keep your eyes peeled!
Muwah!

No comments: