Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shine

Happy Friday everyone! I hope your week went as well as mine. We had quite a bit of sun, so that always makes me happy! I am so excited to bring you this weeks kit. I have to say, I LOVE the colors. Just so fresh and springy. Have you ever heard Katy Perry's song fireworks? If not you must go to you tube and listen to it. It's sooo very good. This is sort of where the inspiration for this kit came from. I was having a blue kind of day last week and this song came on my iPod. The words totally lifted my spirits and I knew I had to make a kit to portray the way I felt. So "Shine" was born. It was 12 pattern papers, 6 solids and 51 Elements. I think you are really going to like it. I have beautiful inspiration for you-
Kathy
Mercedes
Simona x2
Meagan
Christie Dawn
And from the CT girls over at Gingerscraps-
I know, right? Aren't they beautiful? They done me proud they did! Anyway, here is what the full kit looks like- pretty huh? It's on sale through the weekend. Check it out at DSS or GS
And because I love you all so much, I made a Fancy Little Alpha that I think would work really well with this kit! Hope you all enjoy it! DL HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the new kit is beautiful. love the ct pages. thanks for the gorgoeus alpha.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely alpha! :)