Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just a few LO's


Well hello again! I must say today is going much better then yesterday, except poor baby D had to get her 2month shots today. How sad... and how sad that my baby is already 2 months old! It seems like yesterday I was complaining about how she was taking her sweet time getting here! Anyway here she is at 2months. What a cutie :)
Anyway, Flowerscraps has a new kit in the stores today. It's a beautiful fall themed kit. I don't have a LO just yet, but will soon! Check it out-
And just for fun, here are a few LO's I have done recently. The first 2 are with my Game Time kit!
You can download the freebie QP HERE

These last 2 are with a kit by Mel Haines. I thought the elephants in this kit were too cute and had to get it-

Hope your all having a great week! Talk to ya'lls later!

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Your little girl is so cute!