Friday, September 10, 2010

Baaad CT Member {freebie}

Well, I haven't been the best CT member lately... Besides the hustle and bustle of a new baby, we moved over Labor Day weekend. Not fun times, but what are you going to do? I want to show you a few kits from Flowerscraps {who recently moved too!}
First is this cute back to school kit.
Next is Nautical Nights. I just loved these elements. You can get either of these kits HERE
Here is what I did. Rafting the river when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. Fun times. We all fell in at one point and the water was shockingly cold. Not enough to start labor, but it was still fun!

Also have you checked out the Challenges at GS this month? There are tons of great things going on there! Do you like templates? DO you like freebies? Well you can get this template for the template challenge FREE! SO check out my challenge, stop by and say hi!
Here are a few LO I have done for the challenges over there-
Font challenge {kit is by Mel Haines}
Technique Challenge {kit is by Pretty in Green}
And this is just for fun. Look at those bloody C-Section pictures. LOL TMI?!? I'm not shy, there is nothing to hide :) Kit is by WimpyChompers
In other happy news, I finished a kit last night! YES!!! It was liberating in a way. I'm going to think of a way for some of you to win it for free. Any ideas?

Until next time, XOXOXO

No comments: