Sunday, September 13, 2009

Whimsy Flyte {sampler freebie}

I have a new kit out today and it is a collab with the wonderful Flowerscraps! I just LOVE how this kit turned out. It is pretty and whimsy and full of glitter {ya know I love me some glitter!} anyway here is a few CT LO's
AMBER

ELLAY x3 {you go girl!}



Here is what De's portion looks like~
And here is what mine looks like. You can get this kit at STS, GS, and SASy. Here is what the full kit includes~
2 Circle Boarders
1 Boarder Cluster
1 Bow
3 Brads
3 Butterflies
1 Glitter Cloud
3 Flowers
1 Flower Boarder
1 Frame
2 Glitter Frames
2 Glitter messes
2 Glitter Swirls
1 Glitter Heart
1 Leaf
2 Ornaments
1 Photo Ring
2 Picture Hangers
2 Ribbons
2 Staples
2 Glitter Stars
1 Star Flourish
2 Strings
1 Tag
2 Glitter Wings


And because I love my blog readers, here is a sample straight from the kit. But keep checking back all week because I have more freebies and something really fun on Friday!

4 comments:

deltalady6 said...

Lovely kit, love the colours! TFS!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

TerriM said...

What a cute kit, thanks for sharing the addon. The colors and the papers are awesome. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 14, 2009. Thanks again.