Sunday, September 20, 2009

Denim and Daisy!

I have a new kit out this week called Denim and Daisy his casual yet feminine kit contains:
12 papers
8 assorted flowers, both fabric and natural
3 bows
2 ribbons
3 buttons
3 glitters
1 frame
stitching
string
rivet
pocket
3 border pieces
leaf
hanger
and a full lower-case Alpha Not all shown in the preview. Here is what she looks like!
And here is some fab CT LO's
ELLAY{using my new template set, more about that later!}
JULI{Also using template}
KIM x2
ELLAY
You can get this kit at STS, SASy or GS
And I have a freebie add on that you can grab HERE! See ya'll tomorrow!


4 comments:

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing the addon to your new kit. I really like how you did the blanket stitch around your preview. Awesome. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS!

deltalady6 said...

Great add-on,, thanks!