Monday, July 20, 2009

New Stuff for FREE!

Manda and Nicole have teamed up this week to bring you all a fun collab perfect for summer! It's called take a dip and let me tell you, this kit is just as refreshing as the name sounds! :) Here is Manda's preview~
Here is a what I did with it. I used a template by Misty O'Brien. The Journal Tag is by Keyr of Dreams Inspired.

This Kit is free this week. so make sure to stop by their blog to pick it up!
also, here is what Misty's template set looks like. Check them out HERE.
AND~ You know how the girls at STS love to have a good sale! Well it's sale time again! Merry Christmas {in July} Have fun! Buy your self some goodies! You know you deserve it!
And one last thing. My hubby {bless him} made the comment that my little blog hasn't been receiving as much traffic as of late. SO later today I have a freebie for you.... And it's CU! So keep your eyes posted and cross your fingers that my little one takes a nap so I can actually post it for you! LOL

Off to the Zoo to tire him out! ;D

1 comment:

Glenda said...

I like your new header!