Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun Stuff

I have some fun stuff to show you today from 2 great designers. First check out the LO's I made. I have really been into 2 pagers lately.

So, I used a great new template set by NibblesSkirbbles. I LOVE this set. Seriously, the funny thing was about a day before Manda made these I was combing the web looking for something like this and couldn't find anything! So, if you have been searching, Look no more! Check out these templates here.
And, GingerScraps has a great new alpha out called buckle up. This has been my go to alpha lately. Seriously. When ever a kit doesn't have an alpha or I can't find what I want I go to these! They go with everything! Check these out here!



2 comments:

Sara said...

Cute, cute! I saw those LOs in Gingerscrap's gallery and thought they were beautiful! Great job!

Michele said...

Steph these pages are gorgeous!!!! I love how you broke up the photo into the individual window! TOOOO COOL! great template, gonna have to go snag it! :-)