Monday, April 13, 2009

New Kits!


First off~

And here is your ADORABlE prize!
Now to the new kits this week. Ellay has a great new kit for you all called Grandma's Sweet Tea. Here are the paper previews~
Here are a few LO's I did with it. Both are from speed scraps. The first one is me in the process of growing my hair out. Remember you all helped me decide to go long. I am working on it! (please ignore the messy closet)
And here is my 2nd one. It's of baby taking care of dad! How sweet. He came home from school early and requested picture documentation to prove to his class mates he came home sick!
Nicole and Amber have teamed up again to bring you a great bright floral treat! It's called Floral Fusion and here is what I did with it! My nieces Claire and Dylan. I also used a template by the Magnificent Nibbles Skribbles aka MandaK!
Here is what the full kit looks like. Except this time, you wont know what your getting from who until you download it! How fun is that!

No comments: