Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy NSD weekend!

Hey friends! Happy NSD weekend! Have you already spent all your monies? I haven't yet.... but give me a few hours! I hope you haven't anyway, because I have some great things to show you! First of all I am a guest designer at Artisan Scraps this month. In celebration of my guest spot and NSD, I have created an all new PU Grab bag with 7 all new products!!! It's on sale for crazy cheap this weekend, so you wont want to miss it! There is a full sized kit, 2 card stock packs, journal cards, stamps, bonus alpha and CU ok templates. Check it out HERE


Also, the fantabulous De of Flowerscrap and I have teamed up to bring you a new bundle just in time NSD. Check this beauty, called Someday, out at DSS. It's on sale for a crazy 70% off through the weekend! You can buy the bundle or each piece separately. Check this out HERE

FREEBIE TIME!!! It wouldn't be NSD with out freebies, right? You all have been good to me the last couple of months, and I am happy to make you all this mini bundle. I hope you like it! You can find it on my FB Page!


 Happy NSD'ing!


No comments: