Friday, March 9, 2012

Beautiful You Templates

Whenever I make a new template set, I make them from the pages I have recently scrapped. With this set I used my recent release Beautiful You to scrap 3 of the pages. So, that's why this set it called Beautiful You {for lack of a better name} and I apologize, I am going to show you my Beautiful You LO's one more time. Just one though. I promise!
But this first one is not with  Beautiful You. :) These first 4 LO are by me-


Here is one by guest CT Alice {AND a little peeky of next week's release!}
 One by Julie also giving you a peek-
 Mercedes using My First Birthday by NibblesSkribbles-
 Mercedes again with another little peek-
 Dana with an adorable baby and a cute peek of next weeks kit-
 Guest CT Janice
 Guest CT Laura using my kit Stitched
 And here they are! Fun huh? PSD, TIFF, and PNGs included. As always CU OK and they are on sale 30% off for 2 weeks! That's less then $2. get them here Wow! Have a great weekend!


No comments: