Friday, February 17, 2012

Serenity Now+ freebie+ little bitty news

Any Seinfeld fans out there? I personally think he is hilarious. Have you seen the Serenity Now episode? Gold. I had just watched that one and the very next day my kids were being...fun. I found my self repeating "Serenity Now, Serenity Now, SERENITY NOW!" LOL  and this kit idea was born. Except this kit is a lot more serene and calming then it is comic. My fantastic  CT amazed me as always. Check 'em out- 
Dana using my Stacked template pack

 Tracy using a new template pack coming next week {ohhh sneek peek!}
 Mercedes using my Stitched template
 Mine using one of the new templates coming next week-
 Noelle
 Juli- holy cow BTW! I love all the journaling she did! What a rock star!
 Here is a preview of the full kit. Isn't it pretty? I think this kit is perfect for clustering. As you can see from my CT's work. The colors make it perfect for B&W, muted, or bright photos. And because there is pink and blues, it's great for boys or girls. You'll love it. Check it out HERE {on sale thru the weekend}
 Here is a closer look at just the elements-
 Freebie Time! Check out my fan page on FB for the element add- on!

And the itty bitty news bite. I am looking to expand my CT.. I have lost a few girls recently and need a few more. Heres the catch though. I'm not going to have a call. I hate telling people no. It's as gut wrenching for me as it is for them. SO, I will be trolling the gallery at DSS and inviting a few people aboard. If you want to be considered all you have to do it upload a LO to my gallery. Easy. 

Have a great weekend ya'll. Here- if you need a laugh- Serenity Now!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love the new kit! Off to upload some pages to your gallery for CT consideration. Your stuff is awesome!