Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Holy Busy October!

Oh my, my! October isn't even half over yet and I have been BUSY! First we went on a little family vacation to Chicago. That was a lot of fun. Ate way too much pizza, but it was SO good. Seriously the best pizza I have ever eaten! 
 Then my parents flew in from ID the day after we got home. It was so nice to have them around for 5 days. I'll miss them. We were busy while they were here, I barely got a minute on the computer. But, I just had to share this picture or my darling baby girl out eating ice cream. Every time her daddy would go to give her a bite she would open wide and then stick her tongue out like this- it was too funny!
 Anyway, I did have a new kit come out! A Halloween collab! It's a vintage feeling type of kit. Great to scrap grown up or kiddie Halloween pictures. Check out my CT-
Juli
 Tracy-
 Meagan-

Dana-
Here is what it looks like all together! And there is bundle goodies you can buy too. But it doesn't end here- for a few more days I am the featured designer at DSS! Which means, my whole store is on sale AND you can get a free add on to this kit! 
 Add On
Along Came A Spider
My Store

see you this Friday with a new release!

No comments: