Friday, August 12, 2011

Fleur

Besoin d'une certaine beauté élégante? Quelque chose d'assez? Fleur is a pretty kit by ScrappyCocoa with a French Flair. Perfect for your beautiful photos. Kit includes 15 papers, upper and lower alpha and 49 elements including-
2 Badges
1 Banner
1 Bow
3 Branches
2 Butterflies
3 Buttons
6 Flowers
3 Folded Tabs
3 Frames
4 Leaves
1 Scatter
1 Mesh Overlay
1 Ornament
3 Ribbons
1 Rings
3 Smudges
1 Stitches
2 Strings
3 Tags
4 Words
1 Tulle

My CT Seriously rocked this kit. Just like I knew they would!

Kathy- Love the vintage feel to this LO!

Noelle- So pretty!
Dana-Awesome Clustering
Mercedes-I love circle pictures!
Meagan- Amazing LO. The photo editing goes perfectly with the colors in this kit. I love that she didn't use any purple.
And one from me. My little Delilah... On her One Year Birthday!!! Man that went by fast, didn't it? Remember last year when all I did was complain about being fat and pregnant and a week over due? LOL
Here is the full preview. Nice and classy. Maybe even elegant?
Papers-
Elements-
You can snag this beauty at DSS GS or NDSB

1 comment:

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

lol! that's my daughter! but that's ok. I get that a lot.

Gorgeous kit!