Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lets get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

Ok not really, but that is what I feel like saying to preface this post! It's a lengthy post full of so much Eastery cuteness that you just might vomit! Ok not really, but if you make it all the way though, there are 2 freebies to be had!
Let me just start by saying, I have kinda neglected my little blog over here haven't I? I'm sorry. It's been a busy time in my family's life. As you may know, Tim, my hubby, is a 4th year medical student. Well all this year he has been applying to pediatric residencies all over the US. On March 17th we found out where we will be headed and.........Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN!!! We are pretty excited. He graduates June 4th and we make the 24 HOUR drive shortly thereafter. So my life has been a hustle trying to find housing and coordinate moving etc. I just hope I don't become a ghost and you all forget about this little blog. One good thing about Moving cross country is that it will put me close {Like less then and HOUR close} to my favorite digi gal, Manda AKA NibblesSkribbles! We are so gonna get together and then you are going to have to hear all about our adventures. LOL OK maybe not...
Speaking of NibblesSkribbles, we have a new Easter Kit hitting the Studio today. Like I said chock full of Eastery goodness. It has 53 element, 43 of which are original by either Manda or myself! I had tons of fun with this kit! I'm sure you will like it too. Here is some CT love-
Meagan- Love this egg!
Simona- she is so good you can't even tell it's an Easter kit!
Kathy- Look at that little girls face. Priceless
Mercedes- sooo cute!
Christie- love how little kids get excited!
Juli- who recently had a baby boy! Congrats!
And mine. Also not an Easter LO, but it is springy, right?
And one from De- gotta love big egg hunts!
This kit is so huge that it can be purchased as a bundle deal {best buy} or separately. Here is a closer look-
Glitter Edged Cardstock
QP Album-
Clusters-
The full kit-
The full bundle! Isn't it fun? I personally like all of the little hand drawn Easter buddies {by me} You interested? Is your mouth drooling for a yellow marshmellow peep? I'm not going to lie, mine is! Check out this bundle HERE at the Studio
Ok Freebie timmmme! I have this adorable Word Art for you! Pick it up HERE
And if you head on over to Manda's blog she has this awesome hybrid freebie! What a great idea for your Easter basket!
Thanks for sticking it out till the end! Hope to see ya real soon!

1 comment:

makeyesup said...

Good luck on the move and congrats to hubby on being selected for the Mayo clinic. That's an awesome place to be.