Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Anyone?

Well it seems fall is finally here and here to stay. I'll be the first to admit that I am sorry to see summer go. I just love the heat. And I am a t-shirt and flip flops kinda girl, through and through. But, fall is my most favorite time of year. It's like the gateway season. It's the beginning of the holidays. Plus Halloween is my favorite holiday {can't wait to show you my costume... more on that later}. Anyway, in celebrating fall, I did some scrapping today and make pumpkin bread. Seriously so good. And my house smells amazing! I scrapped this years pictures from the pumpkin patch using Flowerscraps great fall kit! You can get it here ON SALE!
Here is my LO-
Ok, just for fun- if you can guess my Halloween Costume, I'll give you $5 to my store! If no one gets it in a few days, I'll give ya a little hint!