Sunday, August 30, 2009

Something New {freebie}


It's been a while since I had a freebie, so I thought it was a bout time. I have something new in my STS store. It is a set of 4 painted canvas photo masks. These are a lot of fun! I use them all the time. I find that they work very well when you are trying to blend a picture into the background of a paper. So here you are! This is what they look like~

You can snag them HERE at my STS store. And because I owe you a freebie, here is a freebie sample you can get HERE

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 36 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.