Friday, September 23, 2011

Mask-A-Rade!

It's that time of the week again. New release! and I'm late...again... Seriously? Where is the time going!!!
 This week I have a new template set for you. It's called Templation: Mask-A-Rade! And yes, everytime I say that title I hear Phantom of The Opera in my head.... Anyway, here are some fab LO with these templates. Some of them you might remember from last week-

Dana Using Falling {which you can get for $2 now HERE}
 Tracy using Stripe a Dotty
Tracy using Boy on the Go
Mercedes using Falling
 Meagan using Falling
 Noelle using Falling

 And some from me- Using Stripe a Dotty
 Using a Kit by Flergs
 And using a Kit by Digilicious Designs {a studio Collab}
 Aren't they fun? I love using masks and blending them into my page. These templates are sure to help you do that! They are on sale this weekend. Get them at DSS   GS    NDISB
And another LO by Tracy, One for the Road, if you will :)

No comments: