Thursday, June 10, 2010

Challenge Round-Up *Gingerscraps*


At Gingerscraps this month, I swear, the challenge theme is SUMMER! Which is fine with me as it is finally warming up here and we are taking full advantage of the warm and bright weather! Well----- most of the time {you'll see}. Here are a few of my challenge LO's from GS this month~
Recipe Challenge. Beckah gives you a "recipe" of elements and you must use them in your page. This is a great challenge because there is usually a posting bonus involved! Sweet! Kit is by MandyMade and can be found HERE
Word Lovers. This is a great challenge! Julie gives you a wordy assignment and you scrap it! This month's was to list your Top 10 summer favorites. Oh and like the kit I used? I made it and you can get it for FREE by participating in this challenge HERE
The Scraplift Challenge. Pretty straight forward. Cruise the gallery and pick a LO to scrap lift! Here is mine. Kit is by me and some one else {he he} a collab coming out soon.....
The Technique challenge. You get a scrapping technique to try. We had to scrap something with summer and our LO had to have a sun in it. Well, I kinda cheated, but this is what happened only a few weeks ago! It was the end of May people! I especially like the abandoned squirt gun, covered in snow. How sad! Kit is by NibblesSkribbles and SKD found HERE
I had lots of fun with the challenges! You can too! Visit the GS Forum HERE to play along! I'll see you there!

No comments: