Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Product Wens!

I love Wens!!! It's the new product day! And this Wens you are also get Manda's 2nd Download to New Beginnings. I am still visiting my mom and fighting with windows. :P We've been having lots a fun though. Met up with my MIL and she handed me a HUGE bag a brand new baby clothes! It is so funny how people like to shop for girls. I think I should stop buying clothes on my own and just leave it up to the Grandma's! LOL anyway, new for today I have a set of templates. These are my favorite so far. I wanted to get a page or two done with them, but don't have anything I need here, Thankfully My CT has done a wonderful job with these Babies. Here is what they look like~


Most of my CT used New Beginnings for these
Christie~

Meagan x2 using Boy Meets Girl on the 2nd one

Kathy~



Simona~

Christie Dawn~You can get these At GS or DSS
Don't forget to stop by Manda's Blog! See you tomorrow my Lovlies!

No comments: